my layouts and other work

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello...is anyone there?

Does anyone listen anymore? I know in my house, they don't but hey...I'm used to that. Is it just me? I find that I have to repeat myself more than I care to when I am either on the phone with a customer service rep. or if I'm in a store asking for assitance. What's up with that? I really think I am going to insist on better listening skills for any group of students I come in contact with this upcoming school year. We've got to start somewhere...right?

We had a great 4th of July. I BBQed via the George Foreman Grill and then we headed to Arbor Place Mall in Douglasville to watch the fireworks. It was better than I expected. Although I do miss the Detroit fireworks, we only saw them on TV because there was/is no way in the hell I nor my family was/is going Downtown Detroit to fight the crowds for fireworks!!! If I figure out how to upload flickr pixs in this entry, I'll show you the fun the kids had. Take care!!

1 comment:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey there. Wow, you and I are very far from eachother at all. My BIL lives off of Butner. Shoot me an email when you get a minute. We may need hook up one day. You can find my email address on my blog. Talk to you soon.

And thanks for the comments!