my layouts and other work

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Can't win 'em all...

I didn't get the job I spoke of in an earlier post! I was needless to say devastated!! I cried all the tears I'm going to cry over that and press on!!! One thing that did make laugh and smile was the comedian J. Anthony Brown's rendition of Marvin Sapp's "Never Would Have Made It". J. Anthony Brown's version is "Never Shoulda Paid It". Turn your speakers up, press the play button to the right of this entry in the sidebar, and get ready to laugh. Peace and blessings!!

3 comments:

Babydoll said...

Sorry you didn't get the job. Better luck next time. :)

Dawn Bibbs said...

Awww, I'm sorry the job didn't pan out for you. However, that simply means that there's something better out there for you.

Looking forward to meeting up with you soon.

Enjoy your week.

Angela said...

I want to post to this blog posting to encourage you... Like I had to encourage myself. I had two interviews. One was for my perfect job and one for a job that would allow me to grow in my field. I interviewed ok for the first job... that had 11 people in it (yes you read right). I learned alot about myself. And the second interview was wonderful... I uesed all the things I learned in the first interview to sell myself. Everyone liked me I liked everyone and I could do the job and begin working in my field of study. The field I loved. The lady explained that human resources would contact me about getting started and so on... Well, after a week and a half "No Call"! I began to think what's going on. I took it to God and the next Monday morning I went into Human Resources and the lady explained that the person they hired began that day and for me to apply to another position when they post again. The lesson I learned was... God does not make mistakes and he knows. Stay Encouraged!! I'm preparing myself in the position I'm in to be able to walk into my Blessing. Everything works out according to God's will and word.