my layouts and other work

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I was ready to fight...if I had to!

Well I thought I was going to have have to fight. I can not stand Elisabeth Hasselbeck from the View. Today, Michelle Obama was the co-host and Ms. H has no problem speaking her mind on her thoughts of the republican party and her disregard for the democratic party.

I was all ready to have Mrs. Obama's, Whoopi, Sherry, and Joy's back when it came to fighting that woman if and when she said something crass. But to my surprise, Mrs. Obama shut her down right away by stating..."Me and this strong woman can disagree on just about every issue, but at the end of the day we have to come together as Americans and agree to do what is best for our families and this country". Damn, that was classy as hell!! If I wasn't an Obama supporter at that moment, I would have been then.



On a different note, I am in the process once again in organizing my scraproom. It is taking longer than I anticipated but I hope well worth it once it is done. I am scrapbooking this weekend and looking forward to it. I hope to get a chance in playing with a die cut machine. I have the original cricut, but I'm not that keen on it. I really enjoy working with my hands and even enjoy cutting out letters by hand. If you have suggestion let me know. I'm going to sign off, since I have the house all to myself right now!!

2 comments:

renee said...

Hi Lynne. It was fun cropping with you this saturday. I use a cuttlebug as a manual die cut machine. I like it because it will cut all dies, cuts a lot of different materials, including chipboard, felt, and other things.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I do love my Cricut, but you have to use it and have the right cartridges to get the kind of cuts you want. And couldn't you just smack that Elizabeth? (LOL!) Hugs!