I was reading another bloggers site and came across the quiz below. I figured, "why not?!?!?"
10 Things you wish you could say to ten different people
1) Hey Ma!
2) You really do need professional help for you mental illness.
3) Are you kidding me?
4) Do you really think that is the best choice?
5) Shut up some of the damn time!
6) Be a better friend.
7) My kids are cuter than yours.
8) It’s really NOT that Serious
9) I really want to get to know you.
10) I pray for your successes in life.
9 Things about yourself
1) I was a person before children.
2) I am amazed at the strength of others.
3) I have a “thing” about church (the building and people in it…not my faith)
4) I have great self esteem.
5) I have a low self image.
6) I am a hypocrite…I used to DOGG out anyone who moved from Detroit to Atlanta…now look at me.
7) I am a good friend.
8) I pray constantly…even for people I come in contact in passing.
9) I do not drink alcoholic beverages.
8 Ways to win my heart
1) I need to feel as if you value my opinion.
2) Make me laugh.
3) Remember the little things.
5) Let’s just say…proper bedroom etiquette!
6) Bring chocolate.
7) Bring chocolate.
8) Bring lots of chocolate
7 Things that cross my mind a lot
1) My mom
2) Making a better life for my family
3) Am I a good wife/mother?
4) Will my kids turn out okay later in life?
5) Are we raising them right?
6) How am I going to get past my “thing” about church in order for my children to have an opportunity to know what church is about?
7) What is my purpose?
6 Thing I do before I fall asleep
1) Find what I want to watch on TV
2) set/check alarms
3) shower/brush teeth/wrap my hair
4) talk with hubby
6) Hope that I see another day
5 People I couldn’t live without
4) My boys
5) My friends
4 Things I am wearing right now
1) Sleep Shirt
3) night socks
4) (you caught me…I look a HOT mess right now)
3 Songs that fit my life perfectly
1) Love and Happiness
2) Never Would Have Made It
3) Please Don’t Stop the Music
2 Things I want to do before I die
1) See my grandkids.
2) Enjoy some good times with just my hubby.
1) I am scared that I will never lose the weight I need to in order to be healthy.