my layouts and other work

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Going back down Memory Lane

Again I do remember the reason for this blog. I even went scrapping today and got absolutely nothing done physically. I spent good times with good friends and even bounced some ideas off of them for an upcoming scrap project I'm working on. So all was not lost in that area.

I was surfing the net and stumbled across some videos on youtube that made me remember...well you had to be there!! (LOL) Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge HOUSE MUSIC fan!! This video/song was what I believe to be my true admission to the fact that I am a house head...forever and always!!

I also want to say thanks to my BF (blogfriend) Veronica for her Back in the Day video sharing for giving me this idea. Her videos bring back so many good memories!!! No matter how old we get, we will always have our memories!!

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, thanks for the compliment on my Obama pics. I am still buzzing from yesterday. Oh, and I am glad to hear that "all was not lost" at the crop you attended yesterday. lol