my layouts and other work

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I promise...I"ll get back to it!!

Greetings,
I was thinking about the "original" reason I started this blog. I wanted to get a chance to share my layouts as well as other creative things I have created. Unfortunately, I am not as savvy as those who are able to immediately post their newest creations (yes...I'm hatin a tad LOL) on their blogs. Believe me, I am "dancing as fast as I can" and am even getting chances to scrapbook. I look forward to sharing with you out there in BLOGLAND my creations prior to the end of the year.

If I don't get a chance to as we get closer into the holiday season, I want to wish you all a festive holiday and a prosperous 2009!! Let us continue to pray for one another and spread good cheer.

I'll leave you with some Obamatoons(thanks Trina)!! Enjoy!!




2 comments:

renee said...

Love the new look! Glad to see you back.

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh my goodness, you sound like me. I'm starting to question whether or not I really AM still a scrapbooker! sniff sniff...maybe if there were 25 hours in a day, I could squeeze THAT in too! :-)

You too, have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year. I'll holla...